I did it. I finished writing my novel.
It’s been a whole year since I started writing this book, and there is no way to describe all the pain, trouble, and joy I have experienced while writing it.
- I have stayed up late often to finish a scene.
- I have documented and researched an entire notebook full of planning.
- I have written until my fingers cramped.
- I have stared at a blank screen for hours and hours on end.
- I have written despite all the homework, tests, and work that I have because my passion lies in my novel.
And I did it, I am so proud. There’s so much more work to do, but I made it to the big checkpoint and there’s no going back.
Are you working on something big, too? Take my advice: don’t let anything stop you. Things will ALWAYS get in the way, but find a way to work around them or make a few sacrifices, because the feeling of accomplishment that I have right now is glorious.