- First, find the foul creature scurrying around your bathtub.
- While making a strange screeching noise, go head and drown the unsettling monster with 10 gallons of water.
- After you watch the successful current drag the spider towards the drain, go ahead and gently set a extremely large clump of toilet paper on the creature.
- Then, quickly maul it with a bottle of shaving cream.
- Don’t forget to flush the remains away in the toilet. Twice, just to be sure.
- Finish with a happy dance. You did it, you killed the beast.